Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Links and Such

I've given up any motivation to keep doing these on Thursday so there's no real point in calling them TILTs anymore, eh?

Shut up! Announcing your plans makes you less motivated to accomplish them. (via Nova) This is SO true for me.

Loved this photo series capturing the "dark side" of Barbie & Ken's marriage. (via Liz)

I'm not usually a fan of DIY/tutorial posts on the whole, but this water blob seems like SO MUCH FUN even if it's meant for kids.

11 Funny Facts I Learned from the Movies.

Thank your ex.

10 Things 90s Kids Will Have to Explain to Their Children.

Paper Miniatures - WOW.

I really enjoyed this documentary about Russian prisons and specifically the secret language behind Russian prison tattoos. I had to watch it all via YouTube which was a bummer given the poor video quality, but it was totally worth it. As a side note, please never put me in a Russian prison.

I was introduced to Friday Frodos courtesy of Suzy, and I'm totally hooked.  Basically this blogger finds a ton of hilarious photos and GIFs and compiles them into awesome weekly posts; I spent hours looking through old ones a few days ago!

I definitely got sucked into this Tumblr for awhile - OKCupid Enemies. Probably NSFW.

The 36 Absolute Best Things in the World (via Suzy)

You want a physicist to speak at your funeral, via Nova. This was beautiful.

Words as images.

Danielle talks about being a non-believer.  I really enjoy finding other non-believers since we seem to be few and far between in this community (or are just scared to talk about it)

1 comment:

  1. Christian was right into Russian prison tattoos and the meaning behind them, then I found out a goat tattoo beat that the prisoner was the one who got raped and well I haven't got my goat tattoo yet hehehe

    I enjoyed Danielle's post too, very much!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.