Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Monday, December 26, 2011

Tagged with Lots of Elevens

I'm sure you've seen the following meme go around and, as you all know well, I sure do love a good meme.  I was tagged by the lovely Jess, so you should go read her facts/answers/etc.

Rules:

1. You must post these rules.
2. Each per­son must post 11 things about them­selves on their blog.
3. Answer the ques­tions the tag­ger set for you in their post, and cre­ate 11 new ques­tions for the peo­ple you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 peo­ple to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tag­ging sec­tion about ‘you are tagged if you are read­ing this.’ You legit­i­mately have to tag 11 people.

 11 Things About Me:

1. I have synesthesia.  Numbers have personalities, people and words have colors.
2. One of the things I'm most excited for when we move to Santa Fe is that there are a lot of free-range doggy daycares for my Cypress-beast.
3. I'm a gadget whore. In the last 6 months I've gotten a MacBook Pro, iPad (this was a gift, admittedly) and an iPhone 4S. It's embarrassing and disgusting and awful, and it motivated me to make a ridiculous donation to the ASPCA.
4. I hate being chased. If I feel like Rob is chasing me up the stairs I squeal and run really fast, like a four-year-old.
5. I grew up in a town with a population of 140 people. My dad still lives four miles down a mostly dirt road on the shores of a beautiful lake. We were half an hour from the nearest gas station or grocery store, 45 minutes from school, and 2 hours from the mall.
6. I tend to plan things a little psychotically and way too far in advance.
7. I don't think there's ever been anything about myself that I've been afraid to tell my husband, even the first day we started dating.
8. Watching suspensful or stressful movies is really difficult for me. I'd rather watch a television show that I've seen 8 million times.
8. I love my own handwriting and I love filling out forms.
9. I hate doing dishes. HATE.
10.I see myself ending up pretty tattooed by the end of this journey.
10. I'm not religious, nor do I believe in God, but I am fascinated by church services. I attended Christmas Eve Mass this year with my in-laws and good news, the church did not explode.
11. Because of my synesthesia I hate odd numbers. It's really bugging me to end on one.

Questions from Jess at IROCKSOWHAT:

1. If you could get paid really well to do what you totally love, what would it be? It could be anything! Writing whatever I felt like writing on a particular day.
2. Who is your celebrity crush? Oh goodness...Johnny Depp, Dave King from Flogging Molly, Mike Ness (all those tattoos, swoon), Brad Pitt of course.
3. What is your dream car? A fully-loaded Lexus sedan. Call me crazy but I live in a state where the the snow and salt tear up your car, and I need a car that I know is going to survive.
4. What do you wish you were better at? Not becoming so attached to people.
5. What is your food weakness that you will over eat every single time? It changes...generally brownies, cookies, candy, any sweets.
6. What latest fashion do you hate and wish would just die? Rompers. Sorry, I freaking hate them.
7. Your favorite iphone/andoid app? I'm rather partial to Instagram, but I've only had my iPhone for a short time. Any ideas for apps?
8. What is the your most favorite website? http://www.fyeahtattoos.com, Ugliest Tattoos, blogs I enjoy.
9. Your top 3 favorite stores to shop? NY&Co, Target, Express
10. What was your favorite childhood toy? Dollhouses and the like.
11. What really freaks you out/scares you? Trains. Yep.

My Questions

1. If you had to be any cartoon character, which would it be?
2. Are you a dog, cat, gerbil, or no-pet person?
3. Imagine that at 12 years old, you had to decide all the tattoos you were ever going to get in your life. What would you have wanted to get tattooed at that time? If you don't like tattoos just suspend belief and tell me what you were really into at age 12.
4. What is your favorite breakfast food?
5. If you could have any animal as a pet, with no concerns for personal danger or money, what would it be?
6. What TV show could you watch over and over again?
7. What movie did you watch over and over again?
8. What are your top 3 favorite blogs to read?
9. Who is your least favorite actor/actress?
10. What's the furthest distance you've ever driven on one trip?
11. If you had no concerns about what you looked like or how people would judge you when you walked out the door, what would you wear?

I apologize if I tag people that have already done this or have already been tagged: Holly, Danielle, Liz, Sandi, Jessica, Michelle, Nova, Danielle, Amber, Olivia, and Donna.

3 comments:

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.