Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I (Honestly) Wore Wednesday

A couple of times I've done an "honest" wardrobe post since let's face it, when you work from home sometimes you hardly come close to dressing yourself in cute outfits.  My good blog-friend Maryam over at Pamplemousse suggested that we do a link-up showing the honest outfits we wear on a daily basis.  As Maryam says, "All these What I Wore Wednesday and Stepping Out Saturday posts are wonderful but isn't it nice to see what we all wear on a normal basis?" And I know so many of you want to run away screaming from enjoy my honesty, so here goes: What I (Honestly) Wore Wednesday.

Today's selection of clothing was even more dismal than usual, since my bag is packed for a month in Arizona.  Basically I picked the jeans that fit me the worst, the first shirt I found in our mountain of unfolded laundry, and my ubiquitious comfort sweatshirt.  Since I did this on the fly I didn't pick a particularly attractive corner in my house nor did I put on make-up, so you are getting the real thing baby. Behold:

Photobucket

What is that giant thing in the corner, do you ask?  Why that is merely our old rug, which we placed in the corner when we got our new rug two weeks ago because we were too lazy to take it up to the attic.

You like?
Photobucket


I call this one, "Sometimes a lady likes to leave her blazer on."

Go over to Maryam's blog and link up to this funnery! You know you want to, pajama-clad bloggers of the world!

19 comments:

  1. LOL. You look better than I do most days. Sometimes, I don't even put on REAL clothes. I just put on some shorts and a t-shirt and call it a day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i love that sexy pose in the second shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look better than I do when I'm at home, lol! A hoodie and flannel pj bottoms are my uniform. I love your haircut and I love your rug-prop. ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA Caitlin I love the rug shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it! you make me smile lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did one too. =]
    http://travelingphoblogwripher.blogspot.com/2011/10/glimpse-at-arizona_05.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha you rock Caitlin. Love the rug, you made me chuckle over here. Also, your outfit looks super comfty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're awesome. love your honesty, and seriously, you look better than i do when i'm just at home! i spent the day in yoga pants and a sport bra. sexxyyy!! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute outfit girl :) you're so honest in your posts its just wonderful! def a new follower of your blog! its super cute :) ps you should check my blog out! im doing a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bahahaha you're adorable! The best part of your *honest* posts is that you don't even look 'dismal'... you just look cute and comfy! Casual clothes isn't a bad thing, we all own them and honestly I begin to wonder sometimes when I see outfit posts where people ALWAYS look amazing. I'm like, really? Am I the only one who likes to wear normal clothes sometimes?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like how you're sort of caressing that rug, Caitlin. Verrry hot pose!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha. That last image is great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i'm totally in love with the what i {honestly} wore wednesday! thank you for being honest!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ha! that is such a great idea. i probably only really look pictureworthy once a week. the last picture of you is priceless:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahaha do you want to see a 'what I honestly wore' thing? Go here -

    http://novaisawesome.tumblr.com/post/10453273259/what-i-wore-lol-awesome-nerd-shirt-baggy-as

    - the shirt says "I <3 transitive pictograph verbalizations" ... most people read it as I heart transvestites for some reason, hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  16. this makes me smile. the rug surely adds a nice touch to it all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha you're funny. I love it. =]

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.