Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Monday, September 19, 2011

Sponsor To Make Love Stay in October!

So I've decided to take the plunge and start a paid sponsorship program in celebration of my 200th GFC follower this October.

I would still consider myself a relatively small-time blog, but I've been growing, growing, growing over the last few months. Current stats:

-I receive around 300-400 views a day, 7500-8500 monthly views and growing.
-The majority of my readers are the same as most blogs in the niche, females between the ages of 16-30.
-I sponsor several high-traffic blogs and advertise all blog posts to 187 Twitter and 50 Facebook followers.
-As of September 2011, I currently have 201 GFC followers, 217 RSS followers, and 36 Bloglovin' followers.

I'm choosing to do a very simple, introductory sponsorship program to see how the process works for my blog.  As a result, my sponsor spots are one-size, one-price: $5 for a 150x150 ad.

Photobucket

With this ad, you will get:

1. Top ad space on the right-hand side of my blog (the columns will be adjusted from how they appear currently).  Ads will rotate to ensure that each ad gets the same amount of time at the top of the column.

2. A group post featuring your picture, a description of your blog, and links to your blog, Etsy, Twitter, Facebook, grandmother's website, what have you.

3. The ability to host a giveaway should you so desire.

All money will go directly back into the blog, covering sponsorships and allowing for awesome new giveaways and such.

Interested? Send me an email at tomakelovestay{at}gmail{dot}com.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on hitting 200 followers :)

    Annika
    A Sweet Release

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting for you! <3 Congrats on 200!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting!! I am new to the blogging community and I have been curious as to how the sponsorship program works... Congrats and I hope all works out for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.