Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Little bit of this, Little bit of that...

Once again I find myself putting too much pressure on myself when it comes to this blog. I start to write something or consider writing something and just decide that it simply isn't interesting enough.

Valentine's Day was lovely. I gave Rob his CDs with this card from Ann Taintor:



...and he made me a huge breakfast with omelettes and bacon...undercooked, just like I like it.



He also helped me make a big dinner, complete with some AMAZING gluten-free mozzarella sticks (recipe here) AND did the dishes. In other words, fan-tabulous. I love that my husband is around to enjoy such holidays with me...I'm very lucky to have that luxury.

In other news, I went to the tattoo shop last Saturday for tattoo session number 3. This time we worked on the sky, touched up the flowers, and added the stems. It's really coming together. I go back in a month for another 5 1/2-hour session and then we'll have another touch-up before it's totally done. Here's what it is looking like so far:

The colors are so stunning. I can't wait to be able to gaze at the finished product every day.

And to end this rather random post, a picture of my adorable husband decked in his safety gear. We live near a fitness trail where a lot of snowmobilers...snowmobile? Go snowmobiling? and unfortunately they all go pretty fast. We had to buy Cypress a reflector vest so she won't get hit and Robbie got one for himself, just in case. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.