Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Post, New Post, New Post

I've been pressing that damn New Post button over and over again but then closing the window after a few seconds. I have blog anxiety.

Lately I have read some BORING blogs. None on my reader list (so don't be self conscious, I and everyone else love reading what you girls have to write) but blogs that I have come across at random times. And damn, they are BORING. I have a fear/anxiety that my blog is BORING. Which is why I've been contemplating eradicating it completely.

So here goes, trying not to be boring...

My new job is amazing, but I didn't realize that working from home could actually make me stir crazy. I've noticed a heightened sense of annoyance at silly things that wouldn't have annoyed me before, and I think I've been far less patient with both my fiance and my beast. It's frustrating feeling so snarky at everyone and everything. I also get antsy more often and worry a lot about...well, nothing. I'm hoping this is just a phase and I can work through it. We bought some exercise equipment (nothing special, just a ball and some 8-lb weights) which will hopefully help a bit. Let's see if I actually use them, HA!

The new apartment is also amazing. We have a ton more room (two floors) so I am able to work in complete and total piece while Rob can do whatever he wants downstairs. Cypress has taken to sleeping on the guest bed in my office to keep me company (or just enjoy its amazing comfiness). We finally had to put a sheet on it because she was getting so much dirt/hair all over the damn comforter. It's almost like she's a dog or something.

So, as much as I hate to put it in writing, Jon and Kate Gosselin are getting a divorce. And as much as I hate adding my opinion to it--since I think other peoples' opinions were what caused this kerfuffle (who on earth says "kerfuffle," really?!)--I really think it's rather disappointing. If you look at the timeline of Jon and Kate's relationship (at least from a television perspective), it's pretty obvious to see the effects of the gradual "corruption" (for lack of a better word) and media frenzy. Kate, to me, was always an absolute psycho. But before this season, she was a loveable psycho. She was anal and obnoxious, but she got shit done. Then she just turned into an all out super-psycho. And is it just me, or is Jon one of the most immature 32-year-olds EVER? I'm sorry dude, earrings are not my thing on a guy, especially one your age who has 8 children. Maybe you didn't get to "sow your wild oats" because you married Kate and had a whole litter of children...but that's life. That's adulthood. Suck it the F up and be an adult. You don't need to go out partying with some random chick. There are tons of ways to have fun away from your kids.

And the complaining about fame is hilarious. You both brought this on yourself and your children. If it was too much, you should have just stopped it.



I hope this was marginally less boring than usual.

4 comments:

  1. We're ALL boring. Don't worry. Me more than most lately but that's besides the point.

    As for Jon and Kate... Yeah. Gotta say Ditto on that opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jon and Kate. Sigh. What a sad story that one is.

    Frequently I feel boring, I feel like I say the same things over and over again, I feel like my comments should say-

    Sure Jenny, we get that you miss your husband. We get that he is deployed. We get that you hate moths. Some new material, please?

    Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so with you on the Jon and Kate debacle. I have yet to see a show about a couple/family that doesn't end in disaster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. allright this is like my third time trying to comment on this post. I shall power thru and let the children run wild. (I kid)

    I am so with you on the j&K 8 thing. I mean I'm with you its a train wreck, I think kates a little more demented then john but she just annoys me. You know you would think they would have realized the signs and pulled the plug, really when it comes down to it money, fame or family, what really matters?

    and your right about boring blogs lately. Its also been very quiet on the blog front lately. I blame summer.

    oh and I owe you an email, I've been catching up on sleep lately the new bed rocks. but i will get on it i promise.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.